Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

if i was a superhero...

if i was a superhero, i'd like to think i'd be on the side of good...fighting evil, fighting for the underdog. and in the movies, good always prevails over evil.

lately, though, i have felt the darkness creeping inside of me like it did before i got on the medicine. i don't have anything to feel dark about, other than the ache for my mom. but that's not enough to sway me from the side of good.

if i had a superpower, it would be superfaith. i have faith, but it seems that i need stronger faith. actually, i think i lack grace more than faith. so instead i would have supergrace.

maybe my superhero name would be Grace.

1 comment:

  1. Even if it is just an ounce of faith, it is still super faith. Grace...that is so easy yet so hard. Isn't it easy to have grace towards other but to have for yourself...that is hard. I have felt His grace and mercy so much these last five months.

    ReplyDelete